The Aqualung Wave BCD is a high quality unit that suited for the beginner diver to the dive professional. You now get a stylish BC that has the clever ability to add an optional weight-integration system! You can dive it in its standard form using a weight belt. It’s versatile, it’s rugged, it’s sharp, it’s a Wave. The new Wave is even more rugged because it’s now constructed with Aqua Lung’s advanced fade-resistant ResisteK™ material for improved durability.
Aqua Lung Wave BCD
- Made from tough, fade-resistant 1000D Armorshield® Cordura
- A proprietary backpack has a built in carrying handle and a traction pad to reduce tank slippage.
- The waistband on the Aqualung Wave BCD is adjustable in the back to accommodate a wide range of waist sizes
- A scooped octo-pocket on the top, front of the right lobe makes it easy to stow and deploy an octopus. The octopus remains visible and accessible throughout the dive
- Some divers may find it useful to run their instruments behind the left pocket and out the scooped opening on the top, front of the lobe
- Large, easy-to-access, utility pockets are found on either side
- The Aqualung Wave BCD Features 2 stainless steel flat D-rings for all of your accessories.
- Right shoulder pull dump with hi-viz orange pull bob is easy to locate and use.
- Lower rear dump with hi-viz orange pull bob is useful for horizontal or head down orientation
- The chest strap can be adjusted for personal comfort
- The exterior is fade resistant and abrasion resistant
- The Aqualung Wave BCD Comes in 6 sizes including XXS.